And it was beautiful. I always knew it was popular but the description to me always made me feel like, meh, I don't really think I'd like it. Then a few weeks back I saw a little clip you see when you hover over stuff on Netflix and decided you know what, sure I'll bite. And it was one hell of a ride! The first season was so good and got my attention very quickly. At first I was just watching without really paying attention to what makes this so good: the cinematography! But when I realised how everything was cleverly shot, along with the best acting and story I have ever seen. Yo. I couldn't keep myself from flying through it! Each season felt like the tempo of a song steadily increasing and season 5 was the best crescendo! I cried my eyes out the 2nd half of the season, and my emotions flew all over the place for Walt and Jesse.
It was so amazing and I'm glad to have seen it!
P.S. I'm pretty sure my favorite Jesse Bitch Moment was "WHERE'S MY MONEY?! WHERE'S MY MONEY, BITCH??!" outside the methheads' house, only second to "PLURAL BITCH". Just my 2 cents lol.
Submitted May 02, 2019 at 07:19AM by toyincampbell http://bit.ly/2GVJMVo
No comments:
Post a Comment