Not to be confused with the most recent (And may I sayd, BAD-ASS!) Comic by /u/jt_rei. I'm talking about This one written by me.
I wasn't going to continue on if people didn't enjoy it, but 11 upvotes tell me at least a couple of you did.
So, for those who have read it - or for those reading it now, what are some of the things you wanna see?
I already have the next few episodes planned out by detail, and I have the season mapped out in my head. It will continue where season 3 left off and is ignoring Fear season 4 from this universe.
If my season 4 does well, I plan on doing 5. Hopefully, 6 and 7 too just like Erickson had planned, with the full villain endgame.
But for those who read it, what were your thoughts? Did you like it?
What do you wanna see in the future?
Do you have any ideas?
I am looking for feedback but alas no one commented and I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing, but I'm leaning towards bad - so Hopefully, I can get some ideas and feedback here. Thanks!
(And again - just wanna shout out /u/jt_rei for his badass and amazing comic book.)
Submitted May 01, 2019 at 04:25PM by HeroesUnite http://bit.ly/2WhdAkA
No comments:
Post a Comment