Wednesday, May 1, 2019

TWD season 10 Predictions: May (Episode Timeline)

Hey guys, this is my second Season 10 predictions post. This time, I’ve taken my predictions from last month, and sorted them into an episode by episode timeline. Again, I made it in a google docs, which I’ve linked here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PkS0_P7O-JUdj0XqN6x9jP6zr7n7JIrQcfjhdlFaxVk/edit?usp=sharing

If you haven’t read my first predictions post, which I made for the month of April, I would recommend doing that, just for context. You should be able to find it on my account pretty easily. But you don’t have to read it if you don’t want to.

Just know that if you have some questions about my predictions in this post, I might have covered them last month. This post is all about taking most of my predictions from that first post, and trying to place them into an episode-by-episode format. There were some general predictions I made in that last post that I didn’t mention here because they were more predictions for the season as a whole, and would be hard to pinpoint into a specific episode.

So do be aware that unless I specify otherwise, you can probably expect to see much more content in a given episode than simply what I predict in this post. Like Judith for instance is obviously going to have a big role this season, but I didn’t mention her at all here because I haven’t figured out what that role is yet.

Season 10 starts shooting early this month, so be weary of leaks and spoilers going forward.

Thanks for reading if you did. Do you think any of my predictions are plausible at all? What are your predictions for Season 10? Please leave a comment letting me know! I’d appreciate it greatly.



Submitted May 01, 2019 at 06:30PM by ConnorAndrews1027 http://bit.ly/2VCaRVL

No comments:

Post a Comment