Tuesday, April 20, 2021

So it’s about halfway through spring. The Rick movie was supposed to beginning filming this spring. Are we going to get any announcements at all of.....anything related to it?

Like even an announcement of the script finally being polished, I mean Kirkman made it clear back in September that they hadn’t even gotten past that point yet three years after the movie was announced. Then last month he didn’t even have any kind of update to share. At the very most you’d think he’d share that the most basic/fundamental aspect was finished I mean jesus.

Assuming AMC is still legitimately planning on the movie trilogy, or even just single movie. It’d be in their best interest to incorporate the movie story into S11 for so many reasons and I imagine it’s gradually becoming more evident to them as the franchise continues its free-fall



Submitted April 20, 2021 at 08:01AM by simplymatt1995 https://ift.tt/3sxsyCf

No comments:

Post a Comment