I know this is old news for all y’all. I just barely started watching TWD maybe about a month ago. I don’t know what the rules are regarding spoilers, even old ones. So, I’ll use spoiler tags in case there are newcomers like myself. I apologize if this ends up looking like a redacted government document.
I watched S4E14 earlier today. I must say, I was absolutely shocked Lizzie killed Mika. After she helped put down the walkers I thought she’d finally learned the rules of this new world. I was clearly wrong.
As odd as it might sound, I never understand the concept of hating a person’s actions but not hating the actual person until that scene. I do hate that Lizzie killed her own sister but I honestly don’t hate Lizzie.
I’m curious, though. How does this sub feel about what happened in this episode?
Also, I don’t know if you guys like discussing the morality of certain situations but how do you feel about Carol’s actions regarding the above scenario? Was it the right call? Was there an alternative?
Anyway, if this gains traction I’ll probably offer my thoughts in the comments. I think this post is long enough for right now.
Additionally, as of now I’m on S5E2. So, if at all possible, please avoid spoilers beyond that point. You’re, of course, free to do as you wish but I’m doing my best to experience the show from a fresh perspective.
Submitted April 19, 2021 at 11:39PM by mkioman https://ift.tt/3efAy5V
No comments:
Post a Comment