Saturday, May 15, 2021

I know this has been posted about 17,000 times but god I can not quantify my hate for TV Andrea.

I’m rewatching it all because I’m bored and whew...I forgot how much she makes my blood boil.

Season 1 - Rick gets stuck and Glenn saves him, Andrea is all like whiny at rick as if it’s his fault zombies exist.

I understand why she wanted to commit suicide at the CDC but she got so annoying after constantly attacking Dale for him trying to care for her, whether he did it the right way or not

Season 2 - Ooh I don’t want to do the dishes, I wanna kill! Becomes so far up her own ass because she can use a gun she could brush her teeth from the other way. Like Rick and T dog I think it is run over to the “Walker”, Daryll so the situation is handled but she just has to try and impress everyone with her good shot, almost killing daryll because of her ignorance.

mE aND sHaNe aRe ODd oNeS oUT let’s fuck! She gets so obsessed with a clearly mentally damaged Shane and sticks by every call he makes just because she likes his dick or something.

Season 3 - Abandons her saviour and best friend for the gov, because she thinks she’s smarter than the woman who kept her alive for months. Is so ignorant to what the gov does and seems so retardedly blind like how didn’t she spot any red flags. Goals to kill the gov several times or even tell the public the truth. She has the blood of so many innocent people on her hands because she is crazy arrogant and thinks yeah I’m tough I’m better than the world.

And what is up with her hair? It is always curled like she’s just been to the salon, not living in a forest for nearly a year. Don’t get me started on her stupid smug and condescending facial expressions.

I know this has been posted more times than the sun has set, but god I’m rewatching it and I genuinely cheered when she died. The comic Andrea is decent, TV Andrea is the epitome of annoying.



Submitted May 15, 2021 at 05:55PM by Dan23DJR https://ift.tt/2RjYY6A

No comments:

Post a Comment