Saturday, May 15, 2021

[SPOILERS] family trees

When I think about it, I’m still amazed that Jon and Sansa are actually cousins.-Now this is where I went down the rabbit hole. Just a warning.- While watching the show; I became kinda aware GOT promoted all forms of sex, sex acts and love. Didn’t matter the orientation: gay, straight, bi, somewhere inbetween etc. I thought, “that’s great! Fuck it, who cares what ”! It’s the 21st century. But I noticed that the 2 main characters of the show (Jaime, & Cersei), expressed a whole other type of love that I was not ready for. All I know is that the trouble with incest, is that it gets the family involved. And this is where I’ve reached into my bag of tricks, came up with this half cocked theory.

In theory, Jon and Sansa could hook up ,have a kid; and that kid would probably be healthier than any child that Jaime and Cersei could ever breed. My reasoning? Cousins isnt quite as bad as brother and sister, but still horrible. Any genealogists to confirm this?



Submitted May 15, 2021 at 02:52AM by SoleVolante https://ift.tt/3w3XcW7

No comments:

Post a Comment