Saturday, May 15, 2021

[Spoilers] A Few Questions About The Ending Of Season 4...

When Tyrion is freed by his brother from the dungeon, Tyrion proceeds to sneak into the castle. I'm confused about what his motivation was. Continuing from there, he discovers Shae in a bed and proceeds to struggle/kill her. Why? I thought they still sneakily loved each other? Tyrion then kills his father. Did that have something to do with Shae? Or was he just revenging his father for the way he treated him all his life?

Aya ends up not killing the Hound, even though he was on her list. Why didn't she stab him with Needle or something? Did she want him to suffer? I didn't think she wanted suffering, but just to kill the people on her list.

Aya then gives that silver coin to the ship captain. Remind me what was important about that coin? I remember the guy that gave it to her, but I don't remember why he helped her earlier in the first place.

Thanks for your time and replies! No spoilers please!



Submitted May 15, 2021 at 08:45PM by Popolac https://ift.tt/3tKvtIs

No comments:

Post a Comment