Tuesday, October 5, 2021

[SPOILERS] Details about the Lannisters in the books

Hey everybody. It's been more than 5 years since I've read the books last, so there are a lot of smaller details of the story that I have completely forgotten from terrible memory and some that I'd think anybody here would have more knowledge than me about. First of those is, where was Tywin, his bannermen, and their forces stationed during the events of the Red Wedding? I may be making it up in my mind but I believe I recall they returned to the Westerlands shortly before, correct me if I'm wrong. Second, what was the reaction of the Lannister bannermen and the average man in their armies to the obliteration of the Starks, was it seen as a somewhat somber moment and disagreed with such as Tyrion did? Or was such a massive blow being dealt to the Starks celebrated because it signified an end to the conflict? Any input y'all can give is greatly appreciated by a relative novice to the lore like me. Thanks.



Submitted October 05, 2021 at 08:21AM by RegKGR https://ift.tt/3mpvQGP

No comments:

Post a Comment