“I once had this dog named Doofus. Doofus was a special dogge. He used to wear a tutu and would slow dance to Billie Eilish. One day I found him dead on the floor. Turns out, he smoked too much dope that afternoon while I was out buying Squishmallows. Want to know why that dog really died, Daryl? It’s wasn’t from the pot, no. It was because he was an outdoor dog when I kept him as an indoor dogge. Actually, I lied. Doofus was really an armadillo, Daryl. Do you understand, Daryl? Are you a Doofus as well, Daryl?”
Okay, maybe not always to Daryl. Negan once told Judith a dog story too I think.
And I think the governor and Merle had dog stories… but can’t remember whom they told them to.
I guess the writers think that pets are the way to make a point.
Submitted October 04, 2021 at 09:03AM by emptyelements https://ift.tt/3AaLNFo
No comments:
Post a Comment