Whenever my friend watches a new series I always tell him ridiculous things that will happen to make fun that I could spoiler him if I wanted too. Today he told me that he dropped Twd after season 7 so I gave him “fake“ spoilers as always. Here’s how the conversation went:
Me: Why did you stop? It gets much better later on. They even kill main characters now for example Ricks son is dead.
Him : laughing. I don’t believe you, they would never kill him
Me: They really did. Oh and by the way Rick is gone too but Negan is still around
Him: If you say so. Let me guess Maggie and her child are dead too? (I actually forgot about her so it was funny that he brought it up)
Me: Yes they are gone too but most of the rest are fine
I couldn’t stop laughing after this conversation and would love to see his reaction if he sees it’s all true. Sadly he isn’t planning on continuing the series at the moment but maybe in the future.
Submitted May 01, 2019 at 05:41PM by Dragonacademia http://bit.ly/2IT6Sy2
No comments:
Post a Comment