I’m just started season 9 now and wanted to put out some thoughts.
I fully disagreed with Rick on leaving Negan alive. I know that’s the whole point of the show but it didn’t make sense to me because Negan is the cause of all this chaos and his people stood down. Rick could have at least killed him and gathered the remaining Saviours who stood down and figured something out together. But I think it’s stupid to leave Negan as a walking reminder of what happens when you don’t try to live and treat people fairly.
Maggie’s reaction to leaving Negan alive broke my heart and I’m not a huge fan of Lauren Cohan’s acting on the show but I thought her acting during that scene in particular was really good, and Daryl and Maggie and everyone have every right to be plotting against Rick. Negan literally bashed Glenn’s face in in front of them all and Rick chose to save Negan for Carl lol like are you kidding me right now? He was selfish because he thought only about his pain of losing his son and whatever guilt was paired with it; you can definitely create a future without him.
I have just started S9 and I’ve heard it’s one of the best but so far it’s a bit of a slow start. But I’ll keep going and update soon. So far I love this show a lot.
Submitted May 16, 2021 at 09:47PM by looktotheeeast https://ift.tt/3hD0w6m
No comments:
Post a Comment